SFX Magazine issue 251 (out today) features previews of all 12 episodes of Doctor Who Series 8.
Highlights of each episode are below:
1. Clara trying to cope with her best friend being someone else. A terrifying monster.
2. Gritty Dalek episode that goes into the last place in the universe the Doctor should be.
3. Very funny Robin Hood story all about being a hero and whether the Doctor is a good man.
4. The story of a date and the Doctor having what appears to be a mild nervous breakdown. Tiny guest cast, no CGI. A bit of Coupling. Quite scary.
5. A Doctor Who heist movie with a cracking monster, one of Neill Gorton’s best.
6. What effect would slipping away with the Doctor have on your life? A hoot with some serious bits. Bit like ‘The Lodger’.
7. Proper drama with monsters and all the Doctor Who stuff that you could want. Also features a callback to a past episode (sort of).
8. Moffat playing the long game with a callback to something from Matt’s first series. A brilliant idea of a monster. Foxes singing.
9. A horror story that starts off with a very cute idea and becomes really quite frightening by the end. One of the best ever sight gags in it.
10. Boldly beautiful, lyrical and poetic. A fairytale, but not Moffat fairytale. Quite different with a clever main visual idea
11/12. High octane action, with Cybermen and some proper UNIT stuff. Strong emotional story about Clara and the Doctor and the fact that the way they interact might not be healthy for everyone around them.
Doctor Who Series 8 will begin on Saturday, 23rd August on BBC One.
Day 5 - Favorite Soundtrack: Mass Effect 3 OST
Update: 4 rockets fired from Gaza have been intercepted over Tel Aviv.
Imagine: Hamas terrorists are attacking 70% of the people in your country. That’s Israel’s reality.
Connor The Parkour Master
Watch_Dogs - Character Trailer
final fantasy series: main titles
> choose your p o i s o n <
We have begun dropping leaflets above northern Gaza and sending cell-phone messages to Palestinians. The messages warn civilians to move away from Hamas terrorists and command centers, which pose a grave risk to their safety. Hamas has already urged Palestinians to ignore these warnings.
No other nation warns civilians of an imminent attack in their area. Maybe America should learn from Israel when we’re gonna invade another country? I’ll definitely use this tactic when I’m the President.